Friday, April 6, 2007

To Whom it May Concern...

After a brief conversation with Rick, I've come to realize that may of you have been offended by the use and misuse of foul language and/or the implication thereof. It is with somewhat of a mixed feeling that I address this. I genuinely feel that many of you are offended by this and for that I apologize for your feeling offended. Not for the use, mind you, but for your interpretation of it. I apologize for doing things that I didn't intend to do or for wronging someone in the course of my action. I don't apologize for the open expression of what I believe to be true or my manner of expressing it.
Please understand that this blog isn't for the masses. Who chooses to read it and who doesn't is up to those that recognize it an entertainment or diversion. For some it may even offer insight or information about a situation that they weren't aware of. It is not a forum or platform for those that would choose to use it as such. It's my emotional venting and observations about the people and things that have consumed a better part of the last three years of my life. Although I will attempt to "monitor" the unnecessary use of profanity, I will not compromise my thought or my expressions for ANYONE. In short, this isn't a blog to be guided by the wishes of any one particular faction, group, or cause.
Besides, even devout Christians can agree that Tommy and Steve, are deserving of whatever label I choose on them. Disagree? Wait until this development in south Lancaster is approved. I bet there'll be plenty of cussing coming from some of the very same people offended by mine now!

No comments: