Sunday, August 31, 2008

Just Wondering?


I was sitting in a capital improvements meeting last week and the thought of Lancaster came through my mind. The many residents that I met and friends that I made that are still living day to day in the land of Lancaster. Much to my surprise, I've taken the adversity of dealing with Tommy and turned it into a better opportunity than I could have ever had before him. I guess God works toward his plan and regardless of our perspective, it is always a bettr plan that we deramed! If anyone ever looks at this, I hope Vic, Margie and the Melchers are doing well. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Namon,
I'm glad to hear that life is good for you and your family. Glad you moved on to bigger and better things. Yep, we're still here in Lancaster. More or less stuck here until the housing prices go up. All is well otherwise.

There's more to update, probably shouldn't do it here. Do you still have my e-mail?

RVPIMP said...

Good to hear from you too Diana. I hope you are all doing well and how are the kids? I understand that with housing starts at an all time low and development being a low priority right now, Tommy has moved on to more restoration based projects. A hustler til the end...
In any case, I haven't been following the Lancaster movements for a while due to current job demands but how are things there? Any significant changes?