Tuesday, February 6, 2007

God missed you...but not by very much.

So I'm doing some work around the house when my email prompts. It's a friend from Anna that has run across a link and wonders if it could be true or even applicable. The link (Tommy Tompkins) gives a tribute and memorial to one Tommy Tompkins who seems to have passed on. What's even stranger is that this Tommy leaves behind a wife, Linda, and several other family members (similar to our Tommy). The locations are all within the area and familiar to the places that Tommy does business. The whole memorial seems plausible and due to the cancer notation and Tommy's chain smoking habits even probable. It just all seems to fit! Yet, while researching it further, I was... disappointed to find that Tommy has actually spoken to people since the date mentioned in the memorial. Although I'd like to think I would never wish death upon anyone... I certainly won't shed tears when he slumps over an ashtray for the last time. I know, it's horrible to say and I need help. Professional help to deal with such anger issues and maybe, just maybe, a little boost in my Lexapro dosage(don't worry, it's non addictive). However, if we're going to be honest with each other, my first thought was. Wow, he really bit it! My second was, too bad Steve wasn't with him! That's just fact, what can I say? Anyway, it doesn't appear that God got the right one this time. Must not have seen Tommy under the rock and all.

No comments: