Thursday, February 1, 2007

So what's up with Dick?

Get your mind out of the gutter! I meant Dick Headen. Last I heard he was going to bow out and go gracefully into the sunset, the next rumor was that he was concocting a secret plan to promote Marcus Knight into a leadership roll in his district and now? Haven't heard anything. I wouldn't usually care because although Dick is a nice guy, I've never really seen or heard much out of him during counsel meetings ( absent the occasional snore when someone accidentally wakes him up ) yet in response to The Preserve in December he got the SPIRIT! I mean, I saw a different kind of guy that night...dare I say...a leader? Now, before you light the torches and head to my house, I realize that Dick can't be mayor. Not that he wouldn't make a good mayor of someplace...say Six Flags of Texas Western Town. He'd be an excellent mayor at Six Flags, but when you expand the scale to a real city it would be best to have someone that's been a little more animated. I just wonder, whatcha gonna do there Dick? Tread water a little longer or start taking the reigns to something?

No comments: