Saturday, January 13, 2007

Another Blow for Justice

After over a year, you can imagine my surprise when my cell phone rings and on the other end is a nice lady from the quiet little town of Anna, Texas. I kindly explained that I was no longer employed by Tommy or his fat sidekick, Steve. I did, however, want to help her in any way I could because their lack of morality shouldn't cause the kind folks of Anna any more distress. Right? So after a lengthy conversation where I explained the political actions taken in that town to aid in future development, I was surprised and delighted to find out that she works for...wait for it...savour it... THE CITY OF ANNA! I laughed out loud after finding this out and encouraged her to share this information with whomever she saw fit including the city attorney, just in case.
Now, I sure hope these fellas are as clean as they are old, because if not...I think this lady is just pissed off enough to make their lives interesting for a while. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. She was calling because their crime watch organization (the one I set up and organized) wanted some advise as to how to reactivate, due to so many homeowners leaving the neighborhood. When I inquired about those that were leaving the response was ( and you need to pay special attention to this ) " Too many folks weren't able to afford to stay in the homes they were sold, now they can't sell them to anyone else." Sound familiar Lancaster?
I've got an idea! Let's all come up with new slogans for Andante Development and Tommy Tompkins. I'll start...

1. Building tommorow's ghettoes today!
2. Designed to last forever, because you couldn't sell it if you wanted to.
3. We put the Shhh in Sh*ting all over your city.
4.Clear Cutting brings deserts to those that need them.
5.Building communities that are plenty good enough...for you.
6......

No comments: