Saturday, January 13, 2007

People need to WAKE UP

It occurs to me that several people in Lancaster have no real idea of the overall damage they do to themselves personally, politically, or socially. Sure some do, but many don't. Take Morris for instance, Pastor Mosley (and I use that term with some degree of hesitation) does things that he knows will come back to bite him, but he doesn't care because he's already thought out what his response to that repercussion will be long in advance. Other seem to have no clue. Kimberly, I'm willing to bet your political career that you haven't shook a new hand, or met a new person in your district this year unless they approached you first. Do you realize that your "persona" in your own district is one of being "up pi dee?" As a sister, you should KNOW where that's going to get you when it's time for the votes to be tallied! Dan Scheiner, when two black officers tell you there may be a problem it's a complaint. When three come to you it's an issue. When every Black officer in the damn department comes to you that's a catastrophe! I hope that someone is taking this seriously, it's going to be a shame to see Lancaster in the news over something as easy to fix as one redneck department head picking on every dark face he sees in his charge. Remember AMISTAD? Ask the Spaniards what happens when you mistreat Blacks for too long. Now for someone I really like and respect.(not that I don't like and respect you Dan, you know I do) Margi, Margi, Margi...
Why must you allow Tommy to come take up space in your fine office and pollute the air you breath. It would be one thing if you recorded his conversations so that Joe could hear what Tommy really says but to let this scumbag come in and try to manipulate you is a waste of your time. YOU KNOW I'm right, and you also know that he doesn't have your best interest at heart so why? Is it to be nice? Trust me, kicking this ass out of your office won't hurt that image. Do you owe him friendship after all of the stuff he's screwed you on? I sincerely hope that his fat ass is sitting in your office when you read this and you turn the computer so that he can see it right about now... F*&K you Tommy. (Sorry for the kids and news people, but I warned you...)
All I'm saying Margi, is that this guy is bad for everyone concerned. I learned that a long time ago from a very wise person that instructed me to "watch my back."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.