Monday, January 22, 2007

I gotta admit...

Got a call from... well we'll just call him Humpty Dumpty. After forcing myself to endure his voice, I have to admit he had some fairly good points. His call was, as I gathered, an appeal to leave him and his property out of this blog. Presumably because so many of you are looking at it, and determining the same thing that I have...these guys are money grubbing, land pimps. Anyway, during the conversation I had to concede 1 or 2 things as being true and in need of attention. First, the fact that I was thrown into business with...Humpty, was not at all his fault, but the fault of that fat scumbag Tommy. Second, he didn't deserve to be addressed in such a negative light because, after all, he was hurt too by the zoning denial last month. Oops... did I give it away? I meant the situation last month.So after a brief exchange, I admit that maybe I've been a little hard on Humpty, and apologize for that in front of all of God's green earth.
Now...had it been left at that, I'd be done with this post. Yet, I still write? I still write because it wasn't done at that. After all of that, this jackass has the unmitigated nerve to throw out a vague threat of "suing me", proceeds to tell me how much money HE lost, then tries to brow beat me into stating that I won't put him in my future blogs! As if that wasn't enough, he then attempts the stupidest thing that I have ever heard of anyone doing (short of eating their own feces). He then...(sorry I need a minute because I still can't believe it)... he then tries to convince me that Tommy isn't even in town! Just up and walked away huh? F*ck you for even trying that nonsense on me! Have you forgotten, I helped to come up with that lie when we tried it on Lancaster last year? I damn near invented the theory of 'Tommy disappearing' to those that hate his ass! Now you try to push that off on me like I'm some dumb shit-heal? You have to be dumb as a stump to even attempt that sh&t.
By the way, you ARE fat, don't want to be called fat? Lose weight!
There...all done. And I didn't even use your name. Aren't you proud of me Steve?

No comments: