Sunday, January 14, 2007

OOPS...

Did I forget to send in the AG Lease agreements for Bear Creek and Bluegrove properties for those jackasses I used to work for? I think so. After reviewing my paperwork ( throwing it all out ) I came across $137,000 worth of AG Lease tax exemption forms that were still in the packets ready to be sent. Then it hit me...I never sent these out! Could it be...that subliminally, I rejected the duty realizing that it would be of no consequence to me later? Nope, I just didn't send them in because they were lies and I didn't want my name on em'. Sorghum being grown down at Bear Creek? Herds of cattle grazing for the many farms that surround? All lies, so enjoy writing that check when it comes Steve. By the way, I wouldn't try sweet talking Elizabeth down at the county. I've already confided my guilt in being a part of such dishonest tax practices.

No comments: