Monday, January 1, 2007

The RV industry doesn't wantcha, you Jacka$$...

It occurs to me as I finish throwing out the piles and piles of nonsense that Tommy had me working on that he seemed to have a very real desire to get into the RV Park and/or RV sales industry. A notion that I find unlikely for many reasons not the least of which is the fact that he can't even operate the one he has with any degree of proficiency. That being said, I decided to make calls to several people I've worked with over the years spanning from dealers in Arizona to Florida, including two owners in Houston and a past manager that runs the second largest dealership in Texas. (My current employer being the largest)
After explaining that this slug was bumbling about getting into the industry as an RV slum lord, all answered with the same general statement. A jerk like that will never last, and we'll keep you informed if we see anything pop up that smells of an idiot making a go of it. It's good to have friends. Certainly I've hoped for an opportunity to piss in Tommy's fresh water tank and will certainly do so if given the opportunity, but I'm almost sure he's smart enough not to bring it anywhere that I can get to it. If not...
In any case, it amazes me that anybody could trust this guy after what I've seen and reported here and to any that have called. This guy, Tommy, uses the money of anybody stupid enough to let him to push deals anywhere he thinks he can. If it goes bad? Well, sorry. You when some, you lose some...I'm just gonna take my property and go! What a D*&k! I really think the only reason Steve sucks up to him is that they have a long standing friendship or at least business relationship. After all, it appears that Steve trusts Tommy and/or his wife (soon to be ex) enough that they're named in administration documents for Steve's children's "Trusts." Now, you don't think those could be fronts for any financial shenanigans do you? Naaah, no way that these fine upstanding gentlemen would wash money through shelled trusts under their children's names, there not that morally corrupt. That would be almost as bad as...well say, suing a city to leverage favorable zoning. Withdrawing sponsorship of a Martin Luther King Parade because your name wasn't featured larger than everyone else's on the advertisements, or plotting to overthrow a local city counsel to effect a positive vote on development related issues. You know, stuff like that.
Can you, if you're an RV'er, imagine this kind of trash being in the camping business. A "millionaire" that opts for the cheapest trailer on the lot. Trashes a brand new truck in 6 months, and keeps his fishing equipment in a dump of a house that he's too stupid, lazy, fat, and disgusting to fix up. And for anyone that cares for Tommy and wants to fly to his defense... F&*K you too! (For the ladies, F&*K you...madam. After all, my upbringing taught me to be polite). I can't imagine what warped impression of a world you're living in where this two legged pig is your hero.
Sorry, went off the reservation for a moment there. Anyway, I was saying that the RV lifestyle is one of the peaceful enjoyment of creation and this great country. It's an escape from that which the scum of the earth (raise your hand Tommy, you too Steve) have create. Homes, stacked on top of homes, with homes squeezed in the middle. I have a better recreational idea for you both. Take time to learn the masterful art of Seppuku and it's uniquely satisfying techniques. ( at least to the rest of us )

No comments: